Straub Insurance recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information
provided by our clients. Keeping our client’s infonnation secure, and using it only as our
clients want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Straub Insurance.
This is our promise to all our clients:
- Straub Insurance will take all reasonable stops to protect and safeguard any
information our clients share with us.
- Straub Insurance will limit the collection and the use of customer information
to the minimum required to deliver superior service to our clients. This
includes advising our customers about our products, services and other
opportunities, and to administer our business.
- Straub Insurance will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in
the proper handling of client information, to have access to that information.
- We will not reveal client information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have
been authorized by the client, or are required by law.
- For purposes of credit reporting, veriﬁcation and risk management, we will
exchange information about our clients with reputable insurance companies
through which the agency is under contract. On occasion Straub Insurance
may use a c1ient’s information to compare premiums with other companies we
are associated with as an agent or broker, unless written notice is provided to
the agency not to use the client’s information for this reason.
Straub Insurance will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that a client’s privacy is
respected and conduct our business in a manner that fulﬁll this promise. If you have
questions about this privacy statement you may contact our office at 814-724-2340.
Joel R. Straub